Down on the pharmacy Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Down on the pharmacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

Down on the pharmacy Empty
PostSubject: Down on the pharmacy   Down on the pharmacy EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:23 am

I went to collect my repeat prescription today, and it wasn't ready again.

I'm supposed to have it every 28 days, not every 29. As I told the pharmacist. Colbert

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Down on the pharmacy   Down on the pharmacy EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 pm

I've taken to ringing mine before I go to queue up. They know me now, so sometimes they'll ring me.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Down on the pharmacy   Down on the pharmacy EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:44 am

I did used to do that, but when the plague was raging, I could never get through, so I got out of the habit.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Down on the pharmacy   Down on the pharmacy EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 am

The first time they rang was to confirm it was ok to give a couple of my more exciting prescription meds to my son. I was very pleased with his initiative of insisting they did so there and then, but he probably only put such thought into it so he didn't get shouted at and sent back out.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Down on the pharmacy   Down on the pharmacy EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Yesterday half of it was ready, and I went back for the other half today, and I took the precaution of inspecting the contents of the bag before leaving the pharmacy. I found they'd shorted me by 21 sachets, so I insisted on being supplied with the missing ones then and there.

Which they duly did, quite apologetically too.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Down on the pharmacy   Down on the pharmacy EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:15 pm

Yes, I understand. The good manners of taking things on trust can't be afforded these days. You do sadly have to check in front of the person. Blank cigarette packets have forced me into doing so. I've been given B&H more than once and not noticed until I've got home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down on the pharmacy   Down on the pharmacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Down on the pharmacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Other Stuff :: Dr Butterfield Will See You Now-
Jump to: