The Official Occasional Table Megathread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The Official Occasional Table Megathread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The Official Occasional Table Megathread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:46 am

For all of your occasional table needs and hopes and wants and desires and fears.

Do you even have one?

Do you even want one?

More pressingly, who are they, and what do they want from us? scared

The Official Occasional Table Megathread Df273d38a30ed14d52053c463f930680
Two occasional tables lurking menacingly nearby, yesterday

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:21 pm

I have no room for occasional tables. Any table in my house is expected to give 100% all the time.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 1:16 pm

I may use this thread.

From time to time.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 1:21 pm

I don't know what an occasional table is. Is it a table that's only a table some of the time? dunno

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Yes.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:45 pm

I replaced the Occasionally a larger table that was under the canary's cage with a non-occationaly anything table just the other day.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:00 pm

I had two small wicker occasional tables. They were ideal for moving the channel changer, the ashtray, a bowl of fresh lavender, a cup of tea, a strip of codeine etc around the room with you. I now have only one after an electrician sat on one to eat his sandwich and it collapsed. He had been expressly barred from sitting in my French silk chair, but he had the choice of the sofa (as long as a plastic bag was put down first to guard the fabric) or a pair of white wicker chairs.

I am renowned for my chatty informality with workmen. I share cigarettes with them, don't mind them using the loo as long as they flush, allow access to all areas. I've even slept with a couple of them. I also keep a bag of Tetley teabags and a small jar of Nescafé in a cupboard, because they like that sort of thing and I enjoy offering hospitality. You don't expect them to break useful and treasured items of furniture in response.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:30 am

I wonder if this thread can stretch to nests of tables? hmm

PostSubject: Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread   The Official Occasional Table Megathread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Occasional Table Megathread
Page 1 of 1