What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to?

+6
cosmictanya
Fangirl Three
flibbington2.0
stedorlordendel
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
10 posters

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down

What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 11 Empty Re: What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 pm

Dat audience Tee Hee

Back to top Go down

What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 11 Empty Re: What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:49 pm

Nicholas Ridley's daughter,* and Arnold Ridley Granddaughter**, obv. 1988 hit:

* Not true
** Also not true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:47 am

http://bbcsfx.acropolis.org.uk/?cat=radio&q=background+static+to+echoes+from+the+moon.

happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Steviebaby wrote:http://bbcsfx.acropolis.org.uk/?cat=radio&q=background+static+to+echoes+from+the+moon.

happy

type

http://bbcsfx.acropolis.org.uk/?q=canary

Hmm, I think I need to give Ziggy a good talking to, she need to buck up her game. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:30 pm

happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Earthjuice. yes :fusion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:27 pm

rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:14 pm

Australians. Natch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:05 pm

It's Saturday afternoon, I've spent all day fiddling around with old hi-fi attached to my computer, and after all this experimenting I prefer the old cheap iS branded NXT speakers (total cost £2) to the Quad34/306/Linn Kan set up.

What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 11 Img_3716
>
What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 11 Img_3810

Oh, well.

Anyway, it's time for some Fotheringay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:23 pm

I'd like to imagine at least 3 other Wendigoers are wearing a dress just like that. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Nice edition of Herodotus by the way, very smart.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:44 pm

bowtie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 am

Sly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:36 pm

Steviebaby wrote:It's Saturday afternoon, I've spent all day fiddling around with old hi-fi attached to my computer, and after all this experimenting I prefer the old cheap iS branded NXT speakers (total cost £2) to the Quad34/306/Linn Kan set up.

What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 11 Img_3716

Oh, well.

Finally got around to putting a picture into the speaker frame

What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 11 Img_3811

doom canary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 pm

music

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next