Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia Empty
PostSubject: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 11:51 pm

I just watched a small millipede walking across the floor in the living room! It's the first time in years that I've seen one. And I'm pretty sure it was a millipede rather than a centipede.

Last edited by Butterfield on Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am

scared

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 1:06 am

I just saw another millipede walking across the same floor more than two months later! It's quite a long room and it took about 5 minutes to go from the window into the middle of the room before disappearing out of view.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 7:25 am

Do you deliberately stay up and lay in wait to spot millipedes, or is it a coincidence that you keep seeing them late at night?

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 12:54 am

Fangirl Three wrote:
Do you deliberately stay up and lay in wait to spot millipedes, or is it a coincidence that you keep seeing them late at night?

As a night owl I do tend to see more insects crossing the floor at this time of night than any other time of day. Those of you who are in bed at more normal hours don't even know what goes on in your bedrooms at this time. poke
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 7:28 am

I remember your post about how you boldly ventured into the garden late one night with a torch, to find it bustling with insect activity.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 1:08 am

Fangirl Three wrote:
I remember your post about how you boldly ventured into the garden late one night with a torch, to find it bustling with insect activity.

Oh yes. I haven't done that for a while - I might on a nice warm night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia   Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia Empty

Back to top Go down

Centipede-millipede encyclopaedia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Other Stuff :: The Animal House-
Jump to: