The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread

Go down 
+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug 2019 - 20:39

His eyes seem to be predominantly brown but look green in some circumstances. Perhaps Amber flecks. I discussed it this morning during a rest period and he seemed touched. I don't think the previous one noticed - he said she never bothered with nice words. Having met her, and her white candy floss hair, I can well believe she was a particularly selfish and one sided sh*g.

I find it very difficult to just receive without giving, and he seems rather taken aback by that. Particularly as I say, verbally. Mind you, to get to 30 and have only had three other lovers, one of them for over a decade, it's all rather out of my experience of the world. I've had more than that in a night. Not often, but once or twice.

Maybe this explains his intensity and the great importance he places on sexual intimacy. I haven't shared my plans for the morning after pill because he would be hurt. I agreed this weekend that whatever happened happened. That didn't have a caveat.

It's taken me years to get into a position whereby I don't need to factor parenthood in, where my son is old enough to have his own plans, and I can enjoy things like bank holidays alone. He says he understands, but I don't think so, and he's so lovely with his daughter that I don't think he's able to see it my way. She's relatively sweet but could do with a good hiding. All this 'daddy' business makes me feel rather nauseous. She's 10 ffs.

I have pointed out everything from being 37, to my figure, to my hatred of pregnancy and its attendant horrors re sleep, clothing, etc, to not wishing to divide my sons inheritance in half. Not to mention that I only have two bedrooms and no intention of moving. He still looks at me with these lovely kind eyes and says let's just see what happens. And during sex, rather more than that.

How have others gone about this? I don't want to be 50 and dealing with a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug 2019 - 21:19

I have opened the wine that I intended to keep for tomorrow. It never turns out well when I go onto a second bottle.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Aug 2019 - 22:03

I'm opening one now. Great episode of THT. I think I'll watch the final of the Jade doc.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 0:11

I've had two bottles of wine minus one glass. This isn't going to end well.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 1:30

I've had one bottle and two Valium and I'm off shortly to sleep in a single bed. I think his mattress is much better than mine. Watched Jade, rang a friend to discuss that and my dilemma. Going to just say a firm no to all that jazz. I think a productive evening all in all.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 7:28

Ooh I've got a headache.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 9:40

I don't envy you having a headache in the heat. You should've had a pint of water and a couple of painkillers before bed. That usually makes hangovers pretty bearable.

I've found myself babysitting a neighbours black pug this morning. He's quite sweet - I've misted him with Avene Thermal water and he's resting beside me. Looks a little bit like a seal.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 10:12

I've got to walk into town too. Hopefully that will help me sweat out the toxins.

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 10:22

cosmictanya wrote:

I've found myself babysitting a neighbours black pug this morning. He's quite sweet - I've misted him with Avene Thermal water and he's resting beside me. Looks a little bit like a seal.

The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 HF186ACFD
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 12:40

I feel a bit better now, it was a good idea to go out. And I bought a tablet in town. Not a hangover curing tablet sadly, a keyboardless computer.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 13:11

I find that a bit hard to swallow.

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 14:37

Interestingly I plan to use it twice a day at mealtimes...

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020 - 9:07

cheer

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020 - 9:08

And the sun's come out. gasp

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020 - 9:29

I've just had to go out and read the riot act in no uncertain terms to a bunch of 'workmen' using power tools and a leaf-blower in the garden of the posh house that backs onto the estate.

They seem to have desisted. box

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020 - 12:05

The NHOTW is fast becoming the most assertive forum on the internet! box

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2020 - 14:52

Soon all we'll have to do is stare at people.

Words will become obsolete.

whatever

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Aug 2021 - 16:29

The bank holiday starts here. cheer

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Aug 2021 - 18:52

All the service stations were rammed today, even Annandale Water which is in Scotland, and where there isn't a Bank Holiday on Monday.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2021 - 10:21

cheer

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread   The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ginormous August Bank Holiday thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next