Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?

Go down 
3 posters

Double trews?
Yes
Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_lcap50%Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
What?
Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_lcap25%Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Not Yet, but I will be now
Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I've gone shorts/trousers combo, does that count?
Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_lcap25%Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

4 posters

AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 10:57 am

Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? 28249010

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:53 pm

I haven't. That seems a very strange thing to do. Perhaps he can't afford to have the heating on.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:58 pm

I did once accidentally put on a pair of trousers over my skimpy shorts, I did wonder if I'd put on a lot of weight that day. hmm

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? EmptyFri May 20, 2022 7:10 am

Her shoes are not sufficiently gothic. They need to have bits of metal all over them.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? EmptyFri May 20, 2022 8:30 am

But as we all know, Andrew Eldritch isn't a goth.

"The Goth Scene, it's all a bit daft isn't it?"

(50 seconds in.)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? EmptyFri May 20, 2022 8:33 am

Oh, her shoes. I can't read your first few letters as your avatar is too wide.

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? EmptySat May 21, 2022 7:00 am

Ceaseless complaints about my avatar these last few days Colbert

It's not my fault if people insist on reading the forum with very long thin phones Colbert

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?   Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever worn Two Pairs of Trousers for that Fashionable Goth look?
Page 1 of 1