Epilation and depilation. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Epilation and depilation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

Epilation and depilation. Empty
PostSubject: Epilation and depilation.   Epilation and depilation. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:37 pm

lol 2

Back from a long weekend in France, my son has just stormed out after I noticed him crossing and recrossing his legs. I said 'you don't normally sit with your legs crossed' to which he became argumentative, having been very tetchy from the moment he arrived.

Eventually, I got to the heart of things - 'IF YOU MUST KNOW...' he began, before relating a very sorry story. The poor boy was taken in by one of those intimate shaving adverts, and had done that last week, having invested in whatever product it was.

Every fool on earth knows shaving results in regrowth, and that the feeling of regrowth is hell on earth. I don't know whether to say nothing, or tell him that wax strips cut into very small pieces that don't pull too much skin at once are the only way to go.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Epilation and depilation.   Epilation and depilation. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 7:26 am

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Epilation and depilation.   Epilation and depilation. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 3:36 pm

Apparently there's some advert where this fools gold is advertised as making your xxx as smooth as two snooker balls, and he thought he'd do that for his weekend away. There's no way round regrowth - you just have to go through it from start to finish.

I very stupidly once shaved my legs for a spur of the moment trip, having no time to arrange a wax, and spent several very uncomfortable days wanting to tear my own skin off. Nights were the worst - still 30c outside, itching like crazy instead of sleeping.

I've cut up some Veet wax strips into the right sort of sizes, and left them with a small note of instruction on his bed - 'strictly no waxing until the regrowth stage allows' etc. I'm sure he doesn't want to discuss this with me any further than he has already.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Epilation and depilation.   Epilation and depilation. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 4:07 pm

I only depilate the bits of me that show shifty

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Epilation and depilation.   Epilation and depilation. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:39 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
I only depilate the bits of me that show shifty

Depilate in hope if not expectation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epilation and depilation.   Epilation and depilation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Epilation and depilation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Other Stuff :: Dr Butterfield Will See You Now-