Will you be going to Karen's? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Will you be going to Karen's?

Go down 
3 posters

blah blah
Yes
Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_lcap0%Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_lcap0%Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I wish
 0% [ 0 ]
Can't say
Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_lcap50%Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I've already been Darling
 0% [ 0 ]
Everywhere I go is a Karen's.
Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_lcap50%Will you be going to Karen's? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

2 posters

AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Will you be going to Karen's? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be going to Karen's?   Will you be going to Karen's? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 2:45 pm

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/insults-your-burger-sweary-night-24413237

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Will you be going to Karen's?   Will you be going to Karen's? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 4:23 pm

It sounds like my kind of place. I'm going!

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Will you be going to Karen's?   Will you be going to Karen's? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 5:20 pm

I've never eaten a burger and I don't want to. Therefore I will not be going to Karen's.

And then there's this at the top of the piece...

'As anyone who’s been dragged into immersive theatre against their will would know, the cold, clammy terror of being picked on is very real' - never a truer word spoken.

However, I'm reasonably confident I'd be able to handle myself in the event I ever end up there by accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be going to Karen's?   Will you be going to Karen's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be going to Karen's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Other Stuff :: The Food Hall-
Jump to: