The whole world's gone bl*nking mad! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The whole world's gone bl*nking mad!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The whole world's gone bl*nking mad! Empty
PostSubject: The whole world's gone bl*nking mad!   The whole world's gone bl*nking mad! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 9:39 pm

This is the thread for cultural phenomenomona (films, telly, music, art, fashion etc) what has left you genuinely baffled.

This one has been bothering me ever since the New Year when it (probably) first appeared.

I guess it's passed by unknown by those that don't watch telly in the traditional, proper way. Colbert

But, this...

Are they taking the p*ss - is it designed to be so cringe that it gets attention?

Have the ad company decided that it's time to ditch cynical, self-aware ads or is it something even more weird and insidious - a really bad idea done horribly as a joke within a joke within a joke etc etc etc...

Or is it just a massive ham-fisted fisted-with-a-ham 'let's pretend that a dead-end job is ace' fl*p you to every person who isn't exactly sure what they want to do or what they're qualified to do (lots of young people or me)?

What the actual, authentic Dorset fudge is going on!?

The whole world's gone bl*nking mad!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Other Stuff :: The Monster's Wardrobe-
Jump to: