Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host?

Go down 
2 posters

Supermatch Game
Terry Wogan
Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_lcap25%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Les Dawson
Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_lcap75%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Lily Savage
Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_lcap0%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
David Walliams(!)
Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_lcap0%Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bradley Walsh
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host?   Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:42 pm

Blankety Blank is probably one of my favourite programmes of all time. Its humour, self deprecation, use of millions of celebrities of the era who equally send themselves up as well as real people featuring, the theme tune, plus the format itself, is all like no other. I enjoy the format so much that I can even watch the newer version with annoying modern celebrities - and Bradley Walsh as host - someone who I actually dislike. The format still works.

But who is your favourite of the hosts? Vote now!

As for me, it has to be Les Dawson. His was very much "my" era, though I've enjoyed re-runs of the Wogan years and watched some of the ones with Lily Savage at the time.

Terry Wogan happy

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? MV5BY2ZmNmQwNWMtZWY4NS00ZjA1LWFkOTUtMDU3NjMzMmZiYWY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1_

Les Dawson cheer

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Hqdefault

Lily Savage happy

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? 1471940143-rexfeatures-823927bg.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.858xh;0,0

David Walliams siren

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? RLP_MDG_211216BLANKETYBLANK_229JPG

Bradley Walsh cringe

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? 17-09-2022-758536391
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host?   Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host? EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 10:26 pm

Les Dawson. I like his gruff cynicism.

Who is your favourite Blankety Blank host?
Page 1 of 1