Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like Empty
PostSubject: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 8:26 pm

This is Danny Elfman.

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like VOPMldw

shifty

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/jul/20/danny-elfman-accused-sexual-harassment

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 8:38 pm

You should see his tats.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 9:11 pm

I believe I've mentioned it before but, despite having heard numerous famous tracks by Steve Miller, all my life, I still don't have the slightest clue what he looks like.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 9:17 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
I believe I've mentioned it before but, despite having heard numerous famous tracks by Steve Miller, all my life, I still don't have the slightest clue what he looks like.
And I refuse to find out now, as that would ruin it for me. Colbert

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 1:26 am

And I refuse to find out now, as that would ruin it for me. Colbert

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 7:56 am

That's exactly how I imagined him.

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 8:24 am

Long John Baldry

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 2:19 pm

I think I've said before, a close up photo of Steve Miller's face was on the back cover of the 7" of The Joker re-issue in 1990.

I'll hide it again for those who never want to know what he looks like.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like   Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like Empty

Back to top Go down

Famous people who you've heard of (obvZ) but never knew what they looked like
Page 1 of 1