How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

How Excited By Christmas are you?

Go down 
+4
Butterfield
Nightjar
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Poll Question
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_lcap36%How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_lcap0%How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
:excited: :excited: :excited:
How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_lcap0%How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
:excited: :excited:
How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_lcap9%How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
:sleepy:
How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_lcap55%How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 10:15 am

Butterfield wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:
I feel the cost is too much - I feel bad buying my brother a £65 game for his PS5!

I remember when Sega Mega Drive games were £39.99 in the early to mid 90s. I always thought that was expensive and I only had two games for mine before we sold it to someone my mum worked with about a year later! I guess I was more into CDs really.

Though I wonder how those prices compare with £65 when you factor in inflation and whatever.
The Bank of England's inflation calculator can tell you.

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/monetary-policy/inflation/inflation-calculator?number.Sections%5B0%5D.Fields%5B0%5D.Value=1¤t_year=132.004&comparison_year=132.004

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 pm

I'm glad people like my Christmas look.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 1:47 pm

I too like it, but it's TOO BIG.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 2:38 pm

Its size is fine, for me.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 2:51 pm

OK, I concur.

It's adequately slender.

Borglez'Z is much too cumbersome on the other hand.

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 4:57 pm

I like Fangirls Christmas look.

I’ve just paid twenty quid for six retro travel posters - I thought that was good. Then I noticed they are DIGITAL. So I’ve actually paid twenty quid for the right to print them.
Back to top Go down
NDN1984

NDN1984

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 5:30 pm

Butterfield wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:
I feel the cost is too much - I feel bad buying my brother a £65 game for his PS5!

I remember when Sega Mega Drive games were £39.99 in the early to mid 90s. I always thought that was expensive and I only had two games for mine before we sold it to someone my mum worked with about a year later! I guess I was more into CDs really.

Though I wonder how those prices compare with £65 when you factor in inflation and whatever.

It'd be the equivalent to £76.62!! (I did 1995 as a barometer) To be honest, I find PS5 games steep. I've got an XBOX One Series X - I got the same game for mine for £30!

We had a Super Nintendo. I think I remember us buying the games second hand or friends of family donating them to us. I wonder whatever happened to mine?
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 5:33 pm

NDN1984 wrote:
Butterfield wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:

It'd be the equivalent to £76.62!! (I did 1995 as a barometer) To be honest, I find PS5 games steep. I've got an XBOX One Series X - I got the same game for mine for £30!

We had a Super Nintendo. I think I remember us buying the games second hand or friends of family donating them to us. I wonder whatever happened to mine?

I think you’re asking the wrong people.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 10:03 am

Nightjar wrote:
OK, I concur.

It's adequately slender.

I carefully chose a tall narrow one, because of all the b*tching and wh*ning about one of my previous avatars being too wide.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:34 am

Five days to go. scared

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 1:34 pm

I'm quite excited now that it's the 20th. And I've started getting out-of-office messages from people at work cos they won't be back till the new year. And accordingly I have no choice but to abandon their projects till then too.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 2:27 pm

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 2:33 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
I'm quite excited now that it's the 20th. And I've started getting out-of-office messages from people at work cos they won't be back till the new year. And accordingly I have no choice but to abandon their projects till then too.

You do have to be careful with those. On impulse I once set mine to ‘Due to a meeting with a c*nt this morning, I’m not available for the rest of the day’. I heard on the grapevine he was not amused, so he had indeed emailed me and got the bounceback as designed - well I didn’t intend for him to be amused, but he also badmouthed me for it to other potential colleagues.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 5:43 pm

I am now at peak Christmas excitement.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 11:14 pm

Wishing a happy Christmas to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 4:38 am

Excited

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 7:04 am

Merry Christmas, Wendigonians!

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 9:40 am

Happy Merry Christmas to all who sail on this ship and thank you for being on it. happy

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 9:41 am

Not that you have a choice because I've removed all the lifeboats. box

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 9:41 am

Don't get that on the other brand forum.

Not a word of thanks to the content providers.

PostSubject: Re: How Excited By Christmas are you?   How Excited By Christmas are you? - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Excited By Christmas are you?
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next