F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990)

Go down 

F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (1990)
★★★★★
F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) Vote_lcap0%F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
★★★★
F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) Vote_lcap0%F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
★★★
 0% [ 0 ]
★★
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) Empty
PostSubject: F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990)   F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:07 pm

F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) MjQtMTk3MS5qcGVn

F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) LmpwZWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g2W_JF8QfE&list=PLBHBvg5nWKUC2pPlJGLaH6k4e8Po3Ny8a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaIHvA4NR-k (The Saint video not included in playlist)

A1 Thunderbirds Are Go! (The Pressure Mix)
A2 Joe 90 (Main Man Mix)
A3 UFO - The Arrival
A4 Captain Scarlet - The Mysterons Rap
A5 Space: 1999 (The Alpha Mix)
A6 Stingray - The Stingray Megamix

B1 The Prisoner (Free Man Mix)
B2 The Saint (Heroes And Villains Mix)
B3 The Avengers - Peel The Reel
B4 Danger Man (Drake Mix)
B5 Dept. S / Jason King (The Royal Mix)
B6 The Persuaders (The Farewell Mix)

Length: 43ish minutes What a Face

https://www.discogs.com/release/25600252-FAB-Power-Themes-90

Last edited by Butterfield on Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990)   F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990) EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:11 pm

I bought this on CD in a charity shop several years ago and listened to it once, found it quite boring and swore I'd never listen to it again and put in on my pile of CDs ready to break up for spares.

It's still sitting there untouched in the pile, I noticed it the other day and was tempted to play it again but after finding the official videos on YouTube decided I'd share it with you all as it's sort of my naff music meets your retro geekiness and it really doesn't work.. :troll:
Back to top Go down

F.A.B. - Power Themes 90 (courtesy of ultra high quality Telstar Video Entertainment; 1990)
Page 1 of 1