Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread Empty
PostSubject: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:31 pm

llama llama llama llama llama

Right, I'm sure i've seen more films than this, but it's the only new films to me I've seen this year,

Runner up: That Rouge One Star Wars Film: Boring.

Wiinna of both best and worst new film of the year: The Last of the Jedi (or whatever it's called)

Amzing visuals, if anyone cares about that, far too long and needs at least 30 minutes chopped out, I liked Luke Skywalker and of the new people, thingy Ren was a good charter, but the rest, nawh, nothing.

After i watched this 3 hour hollow nothing I watched a copy of Kojack about a young man coming back from the war and killing the people who had killed his father or something, and he meets up with this boring accountant, who after the you young man is shot and killed by Kojack starts shooting people associated with his because the young man reminded him of his son who was killed in Vietnam.

it just seemed so, well, more real, more human and so better written than that Star Wars nonsense.

llama
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:31 pm

The only film I can remember watching this year was the legendarily awful The Day Time Ended. I shall therefore nominate that because everyone should see it at least once in their life, if only to see if they can make any kind of heard or tail of it.

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:06 am

I love that picture, it looks like the box for a 70s boardgame.

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 8:22 pm

Just remembered I saw the Wicker Man for the first time in decades a few months ago.

That is my llama award for this year.

I'm not really up to date with films. :(

Other nominations was the new Grinch film. That was quite good, if about 10 minutes too long.

I also watched The Love Witch. whaat

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 8:59 pm

2018 wasn't too bad for movies.

2019 was slim pickins. sad yes

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 12:11 am

I'm going to go and see Little Women again. We had to move twice due to a family with colds sniffing and coughing and blowing their noses right next to us. They had also foregone deodorant.

From our new seats we remained aware of their presence so we had to find yet another two seats. From what I did see after a murderous rage subsided it was very witty and much appreciated in the cinema.

Outside afterwards, my lighter stopped working and I was just about to ask a group of smokers to use theirs when I realised it was that very same bunch of inconsiderate people, so I just tutted very loudly and walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:24 am

I can't remember any films I've watched, I mean I can't give this out to Carry on Behind I watched on 360p on YouTube, again can I?
Back to top Go down
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:39 pm

dunno

Don't watch that many films

hmm

That Asterix animated film. The new one. yes

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:43 pm

type The Secret of the Magic Potion

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8001346/

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:05 pm

Hmm... wot woz it?

Films just all to seem teh same to me these days.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:12 pm

Oh, I know...

It was Malignant.

Totally brill.

Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread MV5BYTc0NWIwOTYtNzEwYi00YmUyLTlmYWYtYjJiZjRjN2RjMjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_

Totally brill and with a - in this jaded and seemingly unshockable and jaded age wherein a of gambit of twisty nonsense is presented to audiences these days - a properly gruesome LOL twist.

It gets the full Mejar top marks of 8/10.

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:39 pm

llama llama

I can't think of anything. Excited

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:41 pm

Oh, Mon Oncle.

Second - that Beatles thing.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:50 pm

I'm struggling to think of good films that I've seen this year that I hadn't seen before.

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 9:22 pm

You can watch new films now? scared

PostSubject: Re: Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread   Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Llama Award for Best Film of the Year Award Thread
Page 1 of 1