Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones?

Go down

Gold or Green?

Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_lcap50%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_lcap50%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_lcap0%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_lcap0%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Empty Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Green Slime:

Gold:

Both are classics. Both are perfect for Tom Jones. Neither are sung by Tom Jones. Both sort of sound like each other. Both have a colour in the title. One was written by an Oscar winner. One wasn't. But which is best? You decide! Demon

Last edited by The Call of the Wendigo on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Empty Re: Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Gold might have been written by someone famous but I have to go with Green Slime. Just hearing it makes me want to go out and battle a bunch of space monsters. I can think of no finer achievement a song could manage.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down