First World Problems Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

First World Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

First World Problems Empty
PostSubject: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:10 pm

A decent idea for a thread that's languished on the deathly *** Skybore for too long.

Anyway, please post in this thread any problems, obstacles and probstacles; fears, worries and ferries; discomfitures, major miseries and disco-megamixes that really wouldn't bother someone living on a rubbish tip in Jakarta all that much.

For example, I awoke in a mild state of perturbation this morning having had a mini-nightmare about washing my new non-stick frying pan with a Brillo™️ pad and it made me go "ooh, crikey, I hope I didn't actually do that last night when I was drunk" for about 8 seconds before realising that I obviously hadn't. bawl

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:44 pm

pet

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:47 pm

JustSoShayla has just posted her latest Doctor Who reaction video just as I was about to go to bed. Now I'm going to have to stay up and watch it. She always posts Doctor Who reaction videos just as I'm about to go to bed. rant

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:48 pm

It's a miracle I get any sleep. Colbert

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:53 pm

pet

That's the kind of self-centred, vile behaviour that blights the lives all decent, ethically minded and considerate Doctor Who fans the world over.

Time and time and time again just before midnight on a Saturday evening time and time and time and time again...

It really tweaks my cables. rant

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 8:15 am

Wendi should post late night JustSoShayla reaction video upload reaction videos yes
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:33 am

Fangirl Three wrote:
Wendi should post late night JustSoShayla reaction video upload reaction videos yes

Or Reaction Smileys:
Excited
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:55 am

My favourite ever 1WP on on the old *** Skybore was done by some American bloke who'd never (or since) posted there.

It was about when you put too much moisturiser on you hands and have to spend ages and ages trying to rub it in. Handy Vlada

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:00 pm

Forget it jake, it's gothictown.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 12:05 am

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
JustSoShayla has just posted her latest Doctor Who reaction video just as I was about to go to bed. Now I'm going to have to stay up and watch it. She always posts Doctor Who reaction videos just as I'm about to go to bed. rant

She's done it again. rant

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:43 pm

I'll tell what drives me potty!

When you're wandering about on Google streetview and you get trapped in a shop or restaurant. rant

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptySat May 04, 2019 4:30 pm

pet

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:17 pm

There seems to be a forum consensus that opening a box of paracetamol at the leaflet end when one has a headache or similar is the most annoying thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:19 pm

When someone annoyingly asks you to put the kettle on, you grudgingly oblige as it only involves flicking a switch, but then realise there's no actual water in the kettle and you have to go all the way to the tap to fill it up. rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First World Problems   First World Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

First World Problems
Page 1 of 1