Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 4.

4 posters

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down

Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 4. - Page 7 Empty Re: Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 4.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:54 am

Of course the big problem with the Leps was that they didn't rock. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 4. - Page 7 Empty Re: Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 4.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:56 am

Well, compared to Motlëy Crëw they do.

They rock like a m*f* compared to this lame rubbish.

sad yes

Back to top Go down

I've just been rickrolled!!!!!!

gasp

Back to top Go down

Still rocks harder than 'The Crëw'...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:57 am

Nobody actually though this was a bl*ck soul singer did they? He sings like a tea boy from Newton Le Willows.

sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:13 am

And I'm out...

back later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:10 pm

What's with all the hate for Def Leppard and Motley Crue? It's rock with a pop/dance edge that I too can enjoy! happy
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Went back in for a bit, Wet Wet Twet were insufferable, as was than insipid American soul act. That's bland soulless soul is my main memories of mid to late 80s music.

sad yes

Other then the trying too hard video I have no memory of Wax. That's from when I just watched the program, not no memories from 1987, sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Also Ziggy was singing along to drown drown drown

Repeats of Top of the Pops on BBC Four. Part 4. - Page 7 Tumblr_miug9nw34a1qzb76yo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Back into, A NEW EPISODE!

A pregnant Janice Pong! With Steve Wright, you don't think…?

No, just no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:38 pm

Wax!

Attempt at fun.

Driftwood bass. 5 string for maximum muso irritation. No obvious bass guitar on the record.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:40 pm

5✷!

I though this lot were all over Top of the Pops. They've not been on, or as bad, as I remember them being.

That said, this is rather forgettable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Boring.

Steve Write with two, rather different looking women. sad yes

Sherrick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:42 pm

sleepy

Back to top Go down

Chart run up.

The Temptations?

Back to top Go down

Wonderful life by Black in at 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Metallica in the chart! dontpanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Prince looking like a middle aged woman. A 'Brassy' middle aged woman. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Smiths still bothering the charts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Bon Jovi.

I've never liked Bon Jovi. They're like the 80s Nickleback. Only worse.

Is he wearing a Smiths T-shirt thinking it's an Elvis one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next