Thobes etc.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thobes etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Thobes etc.

Post by cosmictanya on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Turning to Christmas as we inexorably are, I've agreed to attend Sean's Christmas night out as his plus one. There will be a dinner first. It's being held in a 'function suite'. 

I'm thinking of having this exact thing made, also scooped at the backless back, then going down to the floor in a shimmering column, with my gold leather Jimmy Choo Anouk shoes, a simple pair of diamond studs, and a one strand diamond bracelet. Hair up of course.

Considering December weather, I'll have my grandmothers black Jaeger pea coat with gold buttons on at first and on leaving. 

I will get a simple hire car to take me there because I feel like being driven in my own vehicle would be too flashy for a gathering of social workers and related mental health professionals. And whoever their own partners are.

Do we think this looks and sounds suitably festive? Feel free to use this thread to contribute and discuss your own Christmas outfits.

Thobes etc. - Page 2 12PCS-lot-Shininy-Crystal-Body-Chain-Sexy-Beach-Gold-Silver-Color-Wedding-Accessories-Bra-Body-Chain
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:11 am

Currently 20% discount at Joseph if you spend more than £500, and 25% over £800 - very generous. 

This weekend I got a couple of cashmere sweaters for my son and an excellent white jacket for myself. Chicken risotto fab as ever, although I did weep into mine over my baby being tall enough to wear small adult sizes.

Get yourselves down to Sloane Street, Fulham Road or Brompton X before the best is gone. Evidently also in Birmingham and Leeds.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:03 am

cosmictanya wrote:
Do we think this looks and sounds suitably festive? Feel free to use this thread to contribute and discuss your own Christmas outfits.

Thobes etc. - Page 2 12PCS-lot-Shininy-Crystal-Body-Chain-Sexy-Beach-Gold-Silver-Color-Wedding-Accessories-Bra-Body-Chain

If you've got the Décolletage…

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Not excessively but I do. Keeping up with tanning too.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum