Celebrities you hate more than life itself Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Celebrities you hate more than life itself

Go down 
+2
Fangirl Three
Nightjar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

Celebrities you hate more than life itself Empty
PostSubject: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Celebrities you hate more than life itself Stream_2.37008176
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 8:32 pm

This...

Celebrities you hate more than life itself Meet-alan-titchmarsh-at-highclere-castle-2117360091-300x300

The plural of anything irritating should be a Titchmarsh. Example - I had to walk in the gutter because a Titchmarsh of tourists was taking up the pavement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Celebrities you hate more than life itself 362-cox

Irritating voice. Smug. Sagan for halfwits. Blair. Wig.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 10:06 pm

Celebrities you hate more than life itself Coleen-Nolan-Loose-Women-605299
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Yup, Kirsty Allsh*t.

End of thread.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:47 pm

Meghan McCain...

Celebrities you hate more than life itself Meghan-mccain-migrant-children-hanoi-hilton-1561480865-640x404

I watch The View to see Joy Behar tear this Arizona Princess to shreds in a cynical old New York way. Also, great show for understanding American goings ons. Far more political than Loose 'would you ever let your husband see you without lipstick?/do you enjoy Easter egg hunts?/would you date a guy on disability benefit?' Women.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:57 pm

Speaking of which. This foul mannered, coarse, Brexit voting Paris dweller...

Celebrities you hate more than life itself ITV-Loose-Women-Carol-McGiffin-749240
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 3:58 pm

This particular branch of parasites has always annoyed me. When I see or hear anything of them, I feel like a cat whose fur is being stroked the wrong way. I see no reason to fund the existence and indulge the grotesquely narcissistic entitlement of the York family. 

All any of this foursome have ever done is trot around the globe with their hands out, grasping any freebie they can scrounge or screw from anyone willing to give them houseroom. Enough! High time for all four of them to take the road to Tyburn.

Celebrities you hate more than life itself 9df69224ba69535f302bf5a082107864
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Celebrities you hate more than life itself Humphrysj01

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 4:46 pm

Yeah, he's dreadful but at least he's gone.

I'm tempted to add Jeremy Vine but he doesn't anger me enough for me to waste time on a picture search.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Last edited by cosmictanya on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted for taste)
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 am

Much as I agree with the remarks made so far, I think it would be a shame if the NHOTW became an open battleground for political controversy.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 8:56 am

I agree. We should stay away from political matters as they have a tendency to poison forums and end up taking them over to the exclusion of all else. sad yes

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 8:57 am

Look at what happened to the Doncaster My Little Pony Forum. It degenerated into a bloodbath. bawl

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 8:58 am

I still don't know why they banned me. Colbert

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 9:17 am

You kept getting on your high horse Celebrities you hate more than life itself 2897473199
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 9:43 am

I concur.

The thread is too ***-ey for this gentle forum.

Also, I'd rather not be reminded that people like this exist when I'm here...

bounce

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:23 am

Fangirl Three wrote:
You kept getting on your high horse Celebrities you hate more than life itself 2897473199

This is Neigh time for your jokes.

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improved wording, if you think it's bad now,it was worse before)
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:34 am

It was a saddle day for the DMLPF when Wendi got banned.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:48 am

Yes, you're quite right. In fact I will delete that Hartley-Brewer image because it does convey an overt political stance.

I reserve the right to despise her for being smug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrities you hate more than life itself   Celebrities you hate more than life itself Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrities you hate more than life itself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next