Fun with frisbees  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Fun with frisbees

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Fun with frisbees  Empty
PostSubject: Fun with frisbees    Fun with frisbees  EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Nightjar

Nightjar

Fun with frisbees  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun with frisbees    Fun with frisbees  EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 11:24 pm

I hate frisbee more than life itself. sad yes

stedorlordendel

Fun with frisbees  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun with frisbees    Fun with frisbees  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 12:54 am

I loved Frisbee, though we called it Flying Saucer. I had a second hand pink one. I think it flew it into someone's garden who wouldn't give it back.

Years later I bought an Aerobie (sp?)! I'd never used one and they were expensive (to me) so I was risking quite a lot of pocket money on something that might be crap. It turned out to be great ! You could throw it nearly the length of a football field in a straight line.
I kept it on my wardrobe door handle for safe keeping. One day it fell to the floor, making it partly jagged. Could no longer be used without likely taking someones head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun with frisbees  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun with frisbees    Fun with frisbees  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun with frisbees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Arts and Entertainment :: The Play Pen-
Jump to: