Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW!

2 posters

Go down

Poll Question

Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap25%Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap0%Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap0%Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap25%Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_lcap50%Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! Empty Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! Giphy

Back to top Go down

Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! Empty Re: Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:55 pm

I think Blood is the better game, you can blow up mimes with sticks of dynamite.

Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! Giphy
'"Boo-hoo, when's the hurting stop?"'

But I've gone for Duke 3D, it's just, err, more fun, the level designed just seemed just a little more imaginative.

Shadowwarriors is over rated. Yeah, I've said it.

Back to top Go down

Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW! Empty Re: Best Game on the Build Engine? VOTE NOW!

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:03 pm

I've voted for Tek War because it's got, "William Shatner," in the title. box

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:30 pm

I want to play William Shatner's Redneck Rampage.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down