Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album

Go down 
+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 7:49 pm

The uncropped original is

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Ny01MDE5LmpwZWc

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 7:50 pm

type

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Ny0xNDM3LmpwZWc

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 7:53 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
The uncropped original is

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Ny01MDE5LmpwZWc

Oh, nice sleeveless tunic. sexy

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 7:59 pm

Her albums are boring BTW.

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 8:10 pm

That was the most patriarchal, sexist conversation I have ever seen.

made me laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 8:17 pm

I just liked the colouring of the sleeve. (album cover, not outfit)

bawl

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2022 6:58 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 A3427810

Anarchy Gabber Covers by Lady Neptune

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 12:21 am

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EBTG_-_IW
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:56 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 HjMugvB

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 4:55 pm

50 WORST ALBUM COVERS OF ALL TIME (PART 1).

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 5:00 pm

We have to do that Maddy Genets album. Excited

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 HJG4hBD

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 12:29 am

Talking of legendary worst album covers, I'm still waiting to do the Joyce album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 11:51 am

There's no playlist on Youtube, or at least there wasn't the last time I looked.

type

Still nope.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 8:21 pm

50 WORST ALBUM COVERS OF ALL TIME (PART 2).

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 11:21 pm

Ry Cooder isn't an unattractive looking man, but he looks sleazily ill here...

Probably a deliberate thing, like all sleazy and border town mariachi.

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 IhD7xnk

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 11:26 pm

Here he is is looking all youthful and nice. love them

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Ry310114w

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:50 am

I always think that's a Bryan Ferret album when I flick past it in the seconds record shops.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:14 pm

Yes, I know exactly what what you mean.

It's not a good thing.

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 5:40 pm

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 MC0zNTU0LmpwZWc

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:55 pm

My actual eyes. Coming soon.

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 A1E46z-Rq9L._AC_SL1500_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album   Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albums with covers that seem to be designed to put you off buying the album
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next