Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune.

4 posters

Go down

Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune. Empty Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 18:17

The Seekers - Georgy Girl.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune. Empty Re: Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 18:25

Whistling Jack Smith - Only When I Larf.

It took about 20 minutes of Googling to even manage to find any mention of the film on the Internet. bawl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune. Empty Re: Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 18:27

This is what Wikipedia says about it:

Only When I Larf is a 1968 British comedy film directed by Basil Dearden, and starring Richard Attenborough, David Hemmings, and Alexandra Stewart. It is adapted from the novel Only When I Larf by Len Deighton.

A trio of confidence tricksters (Attenborough, Hemmings, and Stewart), attempt to swindle an African state into buying crates full of scrap metal instead of anti-tank guns.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_When_I_Larf_(film)

I have no memory of any of that.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 18:30

The theme tune was written by Ron Grainer. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 21:11

Hill Street Blues, Cagney and Lacey, Crossroads, Blockbusters.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 5:05

And The Prisoner.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat 14 Sep 2019 - 20:05

Knots Landing.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat 14 Sep 2019 - 20:06

Sons & Daughters, Prisoner Cell Block H, The A Team, Perry Mason Returns.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat 14 Sep 2019 - 20:09

Love Hurts with Adam Faith and Zoe Wannamaker. I liked that but remember nothing about it except the theme tune and the swinging pendant.

I also offer Ghostbusters and Cheers. Two of my brothers favourites that I remember sitting through ad nauseum but must've skillfully zoned out from.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sat 14 Sep 2019 - 20:31

Btw, does anyone know why American cars were so often depicted going into a skid and why this would be considered a desirable feature, instead of a reason to pull over and call the AA once your heart rate had normalised? 

cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 1:05

gasp

Films and TV shows you've seen but all you can remember about them is the theme tune. JudithChalmerssharp_428x269_to_468x312_thumb%5B4%5D
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down