Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?

Go down 
3 posters

Poll Question
I like 'em!
Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_lcap0%Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like 'em
Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_lcap40%Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I'm undecided
Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_lcap0%Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm rocking a pair of them right now!
 0% [ 0 ]
No, just no.
Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_lcap60%Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
They are an abomination, it's the other leg that should be flaired.
 0% [ 0 ]
Not saying
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Empty
PostSubject: Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?   Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 2:02 pm

Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? 18267080-7444955-image-m-8_1568057525648
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?   Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 2:48 pm

laugh out loud

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?   Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 4:36 pm

They are terrible, and would be highly annoying to wear, with one side flapping around and the other side not. bawl

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?   Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 6:27 pm

They're one half Sham 69 one half Hammersmith Golirras.

And I don't mean that in a good way.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?   Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 7:42 pm

I can't wait for CT's verdict. Excited

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?   Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 6:25 am

Nightjar wrote:
I can't wait for CT's verdict. Excited
I delivered it yesterday. One of the 'no, just no' votes was mine. I don't see the point in them, and I agree with Wendi - they would be uncomfortable and annoying. 

I'm surprised to see the name Neiman Marcus on the picture. They look more like something sold in the terrible premises that characterize the Tottenham Court Road end of Oxford Street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?   Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Asymetric Jeans? AsGood idea or AsNot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Hall of the Wendigo :: Arts and Entertainment :: Flibbington's House of Fashion-
Jump to: