What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?

Go down 
2 posters

Pole.
The Melody Maker/NME albums of the year
What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_lcap0%What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Pitchfork blah blah
What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_lcap0%What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Todd in the Shadows Best/worse of
 0% [ 0 ]
The Best of the year film at Rotten Tomatoes or like whatever
 0% [ 0 ]
The Guardian lists, which I make a thread for each
 0% [ 0 ]
Something else
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care about any of them, I have only one arbiter of taste, myself. I respect no other authority.
What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_lcap75%What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
The NHoftW Llama awards
What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_lcap25%What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Empty
PostSubject: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:05 pm

What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Fv_dec_p021010
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:07 pm

I'd forgotten about the Llama Awards llama
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:26 pm

The Llama Awards. Excited

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:27 pm

I've already voted in them. Excited

Even though I don't know any of the categories or any of the nominees. Excited

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 6:05 pm

I did wonder why Paul McCartney was leading the best Female Newcomer in the voting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:44 pm

type Loraine James's album was number 1 on the Pitchfork list.

Meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 4:59 pm

I don't know any of these songs. Except number 1, and I only know that from another T.i.t.S video.

dunno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Popjustice readers poll:

(The winner of BEST TROUSERS may shock you.)

https://www.popjustice.com/articles/the-2019-popjustice-readers-poll/

Essential reading I'm sure you'll agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?   What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period? Empty

Back to top Go down

What end of year Best Of Lists/Polls are you looking forward to this Post Xmas period?
Page 1 of 1