Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year Empty
PostSubject: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year   Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 1:26 am

I barely heard the Pogues this year - has political correctness FINALLY killed it off? I think I only heard Wizzard once, a couple of weeks ago. I only heard the end of Bruce Springsteen's awful Santa Claus Is Coming To Town on Radio 2 yesterday - I don't think I heard it all last year. I think I only heard Band Aid once - a couple of weeks ago! Absolutely nothing of Band Aid II. Colbert

We'll have to wait for Top of the Pops 1989 for that one. Excited
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year   Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 1:27 am

I ended up playing Saint Etienne's I Was Born On Christmas Day myself on Youtube. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year   Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 12:31 pm

I heard Band Aid and Wizzard several times in Tescos - they had 3 playlists this year, carols, Christmas singles, and very old Christmas songs, and I kept accidentally going in during the Christmas singles one.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year   Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year   Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:09 pm

I'm not sure I've heard any of the usuals this year.

The only ones I heard in fact were off of adverts and I hardly think they count.

They were bad ones too - Macca, Shaky, etc...

I feel that I've really succeeded in zoning out the usual Christmas overkill this year. smug

I think that because I've been visiting my Grandpa in prison hospital so much it just hasn't percolated perniciously into my psyche as it usually does.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year   Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year   Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year
Page 1 of 1