Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps?

Go down 

Bunches.
Yes
Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_lcap50%Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I have back in the past
Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_lcap50%Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
What?
Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hey, I'm rocking that look right at this moment!
 0% [ 0 ]
I like it, I might go for it the future
 0% [ 0 ]
I would if I wasn't bald. lol!
 0% [ 0 ]
I am Kelli Dayton
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps?   Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Scree195

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps?   Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:17 pm

I feel confident in saying no one has ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps?   Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Also, why did she look totally different in the video for 6 Underground than she did anywhere else? Sly

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps?   Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 pm

I think she would have suited that haircut better on her first solo album

Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? R-542238-1129418046.jpeg

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps?   Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a hairstyle like Kelli Dayton out of The Sneaker Pimps?
Page 1 of 1