General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread

+3
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
Fangirl Three
7 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread - Page 4 Empty Re: General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:19 pm

T. Swizzle has got a new record deal, I bet that cost a bit.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/nov/19/taylor-swift-leaves-lifelong-label-to-sign-with-universal-music-group

Back to top Go down

General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread - Page 4 Empty Re: General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:30 pm

In a Twitterstorm with Piers thingy that's gone balastic, Excited Little Mix have been photoshopped by the unpaid intern, apparently.

General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread - Page 4 1211964_little_mix_social_67c73ad79cebfab023a7900f2e730e1e

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:55 pm

So thought provoking.

...In that it's making me feel ill.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:55 am

Neil Young and Bobby Dylan on tour together!

General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread - Page 4 Ds_zu6xX4AInMgB

sleepy

type

Bob Dylans only 4 years older than Neil Young.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:02 pm

Will there by an harmonica-off? Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:46 pm

The KLF's Jimmy Cauty and Bill Drummond have a new project - building a pyramid using bricks containing the ashes of Cauty's artist brother Simon, who killed himself in 2016.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46342573
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Nightjar wrote:Will there by an harmonica-off? Excited

They do that at the start to see who's supporting who(m).

Gorilla No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 am

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/dec/14/shakira-charged-with-tax-evasion-in-spain

General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread - Page 4 2334

Spanish prosecutors have charged the Colombian singer and philanthropist Shakira with tax evasion, alleging she avoided €14.5m (£13m) in taxes by claiming to live in the Bahamas while actually resident in Catalonia.

So that would explain the rioting over Catalonia, they want to get their hands on Shakira's sweet sweet cash.

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:08 am

Something something Lucky that my tax returns are small and humble, So you don't confuse them with honest remuneration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:12 am

I wonder who would win in a fight between Bob Dylan and Neil Young?

Young's got the height and is younger, but does he have the fight in him?

Actually, he's an old hippy, they can be some of the most aggressive angry people you'll ever have the misfortune to meet. hmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm

So I'm guessing R. Kelly is now officially off the menu.

Wasn't the fact he married a 15-year-old Aaliyah 25 years ago shocking enough? And still people bought his music.

Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:53 pm

David 'Dave' Gilmour is selling oodles of his geetars, including this one:

General Music News that doesn't need it's own thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mr2o3iiUml1qdjglso1_500

I'll better start saving up now yes

https://www.christies.com/features/David-Gilmour-legendary-Black-Strat-comes-to-auction-9637-3.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:13 pm

Pledge Music in tribles!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47015855

scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm

Oh I meant to post about this - Jesus Jones are still going! gasp
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:36 pm

music music music music

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:12 am

Buddy Holly died 60 years ago yesterday.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:17 am

HMV is saved!! Excited

But my local one is shutting! bawl
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:42 am

They're shutting a load of Fopp records as well, didn't even know they were part of HMV dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:10 am

I didn't either. In fact, I didn't realise Fopp were still going - the only one I knew of around here closed about 10 years ago!
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:30 am

The one in Sheffield city centre is staying but the one in Meadowhall is closing. I would've expected it to be the other way round. gasp

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next