Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Poll Question

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap13%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap50%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap37%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Empty Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Adams had perfect comic timing, takes it up the bum, totally aware of the absurdity of the situation and able to turn it to her advantage, and all the time has to act posh.

yes

Back to top Go down

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Empty Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2020 9:21 am

Fangirl Three wrote:I always mix up Longstanton/Long Stanton with Long Stratton.

Or Long Lankin?

rock

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu May 07, 2020 12:30 pm

Guest is correct. She does have fantastic timing.

I was a late convert to Mrs Beckham. For the first 15 or so years she was in the public eye, I thought she looked tacky and sounded tackier. As for her singing voice, I couldn't say either way because I didn't follow her hits.

The evolution of her style, the removal of the breast implants, and the way that all her children are polite and grounded is a real credit to her. It's been an almost uniquely enjoyable evolution. She's earned the space she inhabits.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7