The Official 'Should I?' thread?

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official 'Should I?' thread? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Should I?' thread?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:02 pm

I haz decided I will not go to the said location in the Greater Sheffieldmegalopolis

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Should I?' thread? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 'Should I?' thread?

Post by cosmictanya Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Have you sold the tickets on?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:26 pm

cosmictanya wrote:Have you sold the tickets on?

No never bought any. It's all fancy on your phone business these days. affraid

Should I go see Van Morrison Der Graaf Generator next year?

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:00 am

Oh definitely. Book in for that. Where is it? Someone I know had the best night of their lives at one of his concerts and raves on about it. Apparently he's also a very friendly person.

That's a shame. The digital economy is making fools of us all. You can't even take your phone to the loo these days in case it accidentally records you for the world to see.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:13 pm

cosmictanya wrote:Oh definitely. Book in for that. Where is it? Someone I know had the best night of their lives at one of his concerts and raves on about it. Apparently he's also a very friendly person.

1) He's talking about possibly going to see the experimental prog-rock band Van Der Graaf Generator, not Van Morrison.

2) I don't know where you get you information from regarding VM, as every single story I've ever heard about him (many from people who knew him intimately) is that he's one of the most unpleasant people you'd ever have the misfortune to meet.

It's a known fact CT.

He's a deeply, darkly weird man.

All his songs sound the same too.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Well I thought the scored out part was the actual name. 

I was told that by a woman of my acquaintance. As I'm not a fan myself it's all I've ever heard about him.

If he's a fan of Van Der Graaf generators, of course he should go if tickets are available.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Der Graafs seem to have sold out, or at least all the cheap seats that won't give me a nosebleed.

I did get tickets to see Johhny Lydon in November! Excited

November, 2020. gasp

If he's not dead by then. Or I'm not. shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:05 am

Guest wrote:
I did get tickets to see Johhny Lydon in November! Excited

November, 2020. gasp

If he's not dead by then. Or I'm not. shifty

November 2021 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3