Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators?

Go down 

One Last Question
Yes
Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_lcap25%Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_lcap0%Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I liked some of the episodes afterwards, but they definitely weren't as good
Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_lcap25%Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
They should be making them now
Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_lcap0%Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who?
 0% [ 0 ]
What?
 25% [ 1 ]
Why?
 0% [ 0 ]
I love Columbo
 25% [ 1 ]
I wish they'd never made it in the first place
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Empty
PostSubject: Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators?   Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Last of the NBC 70s series, it came back in 1989 with "Columbo Goes to the Guillotine"
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators?   Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 5:51 pm

I voted yes because they should have stopped making it after the first two episodes, as every episode was exactly the same. Colbert

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators?   Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Every single week, I managed to guess who the killer was. Colbert

PostSubject: Re: Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators?   Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 6:05 pm

Well, it's a free country and you're entitled to be wrong.

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators?   Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should they have stopped making Columbo after The Conspirators?
Page 1 of 1