The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix

2 posters

Go down

Fight!!

The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  I_vote_lcap60%The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  I_vote_lcap40%The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  I_vote_lcap0%The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  Empty The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Nightjar wrote:

Now...

Giant apocalyptic taloned claw from Magma's debut LP "Magma"...

The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  Ff32cfbc6a5a7bd196993c05445568e1

Or...

The giant electrified, vortex-generating Phoenix-like bird from the Kansas LP "Leftoverture Live & Beyond"?

The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  Cover_495011892017_r

You must enter a message when posting.

Back to top Go down

The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  Empty Re: The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 01, 2019 6:05 pm

The phoenix, for the same reasons as before.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix  Empty Re: The Prog Wars Round 2: Magma Claw vs. Kansas Phoenix

Post by Nightjar Wed May 01, 2019 6:27 pm

The Claw.

It's just too massive and it's my belief that it's attached to a ever more massive cosmic bird of prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2019 7:07 pm

I think I've voted for t'Claw, I can't seem to vote again, and that's the one I would have gone for. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 01, 2019 7:09 pm

It's deadlock! llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Excited

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 12:21 pm

flibbington2.0 wrote:I'm fine with both. It's a tough one but I'll go with the claw.

We haz a winna!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue May 07, 2019 1:34 pm

He hasn't voted though. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Somebody has.

shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down