People being interviewed who you've never heard being interviewed before

3 posters

Go down

People being interviewed who you've never heard being interviewed before Empty People being interviewed who you've never heard being interviewed before

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:49 pm

Watching tonight's TOTP, I realised I knew nothing about Hazell Dean other than her TOTP appearances. I have, therefore, decided to look for footage of her being interviewed.

She sounds like Toyah. gasp

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

People being interviewed who you've never heard being interviewed before Empty Re: People being interviewed who you've never heard being interviewed before

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:53 pm

The YouTube Comments Section wrote:BlytheWorld1972
2 years ago
her shows are strange now

Sly

Admin

Back to top Go down

People being interviewed who you've never heard being interviewed before Empty Re: People being interviewed who you've never heard being interviewed before

Post by Nightjar Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:13 pm

I remember seeing that early official (?) AC/DC documentary with some friends years and years ago and us all being astonished that, despite Angus having an ultrasonically-squeaky voice (as you might expect), Malcolm was even squeakier.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Stan Laurel.

His voice is a lot deeper than you'd expect. gasp

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:32 am

He also sounds a lot more "British" than one would have expected. I know he was from Ulverston but presumed his accent would have become more American; although you can certainly hear hints of American.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:35 am

I just noticed the way he says "theatre" is rather north eastern/Geordieish, with a silent second 't'. He spent some time in County Durham.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down