How many people have blocked you on Twitter?

2 posters

Go down

Poll Question

How many people have blocked you on Twitter? I_vote_lcap100%How many people have blocked you on Twitter? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
How many people have blocked you on Twitter? I_vote_lcap0%How many people have blocked you on Twitter? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many people have blocked you on Twitter? I_vote_lcap0%How many people have blocked you on Twitter? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

How many people have blocked you on Twitter? Empty How many people have blocked you on Twitter?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Well?

How many people have blocked you on Twitter? Crop-jd-twitter

Back to top Go down

How many people have blocked you on Twitter? Empty Re: How many people have blocked you on Twitter?

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:33 pm

I don't know how one can arrive at a figure, other than attempting to read every Twitter account there is and tallying the results.

I've blocked loads of people myself, you have to to make it usable.

On Facebook I've currently blocked 1786 people. It would be a lot more but I brought in a rule of never reading the comments on anything political - before that I'd end up blocking the first 20 commenters on each post.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many people have blocked you on Twitter? Empty Re: How many people have blocked you on Twitter?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
On Facebook I've currently blocked 1786 people.

gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:47 pm

I don't think anyone's ever blocked me.

But I could be wrong. scared

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down