Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park Empty
PostSubject: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:01 am

I was at the front of the house earlier today and I heard a car about to drive past with music blaring out of its open windows. As it got closer I realised it wasn't the expected modern chavvy rap/dance music but I Got You Babe by UB40 featuring Chrissie Hynde.

Last edited by Butterfield on Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:50 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:04 am

I think I said on here some years ago about the time I was in a local High Street and an actual chav in a stereotypical car pulled up at a junction with accompanying typical loud music blaring out and it turned out it was actually Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 8:31 am

Sure it wasn't Frozen J*p by Paul McCartney?

ha ha no
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 9:49 pm

Butterfield wrote:
I was at the front of the house earlier today and I heard a car about to drive past with music blaring out of its open windows. As it got closer I realised it wasn't the expected modern chavvy rap/dance music but I Got You Babe by UB40 featuring Chrissie Hynde.
I heard this blasting out of someone's car again the other day, going past the house. They must have it on repeat - for over a year.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 12:44 am

A nearby residential side street just down the road to where I currently am in the Wolverhamptonshire area is currently densely covered in bunting from lamp post to lamp post and was closed off today for a street party.

When I was mowing in the back garden in the afternoon, in between basket emptying I could hear in the distance various songs playing loudly coming from that direction. Mr Blue Sky was the first one I heard. Followed by Love Me Do. Followed by I Got You Babe (UB40&Chrissie). Followed by Agadoo. Followed by Use It Up and Wear It Out.

A few hours later at about 9:30pm I went into the garden and I heard Sweat (A La La La La Long) by Inner Circle playing. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 12:48 am

Butterfield wrote:
As it got closer I realised it wasn't the expected modern chavvy rap/dance music but I Got You Babe by UB40 featuring Chrissie Hynde.

Butterfield wrote:
I heard this blasting out of someone's car again the other day, going past the house.

Butterfield wrote:
Followed by I Got You Babe (UB40&Chrissie).

Three times I've heard this now!! llama
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:58 am

scared

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 10:04 am

Butterfield wrote:

pet

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:50 pm

Butterfield wrote:
Butterfield wrote:
As it got closer I realised it wasn't the expected modern chavvy rap/dance music but I Got You Babe by UB40 featuring Chrissie Hynde.

Butterfield wrote:
I heard this blasting out of someone's car again the other day, going past the house.

Butterfield wrote:
Followed by I Got You Babe (UB40&Chrissie).

I think someone is trying to troll me with Chrissie Hynde. The other day I was in the BACK garden yet I still managed to hear a car going past the front of the house blaring out I'll Stand By You by the Pretenders! dontpanic
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 4:20 pm

scared

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park   Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park Empty

Back to top Go down

Random songs you've heard blaring out of cars, houses, shops, or ghetto blasters in the park
Page 1 of 1