What's the best James Bond Theme Song?

3 posters

Go down

You missed the Twangy guitar thingy

What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_lcap6%What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_lcap0%What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_lcap6%What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_lcap0%What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_lcap13%What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_lcap19%What's the best James Bond Theme Song? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

What's the best James Bond Theme Song? Empty What's the best James Bond Theme Song?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down

What's the best James Bond Theme Song? Empty Re: What's the best James Bond Theme Song?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:57 pm

I like this one.

Back to top Go down

What's the best James Bond Theme Song? Empty Re: What's the best James Bond Theme Song?

Post by Nightjar Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:02 pm

Where's "Do You Know How Christmas Trees Are Grown?". Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:03 pm

I ran out of spaces.

And it's a half hearted poll at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:14 pm

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:I like this one.

That is my favourite one from the last 40 years. yes

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:15 pm

Overall, I have to go with Carly Simon because it makes me feel like I'm in a cinema whenever I hear it, even though I'm not.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Worst one.

What's the best James Bond Theme Song? Https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2015%2F09%2Fsam-smith-james-bond-spectre-theme-writings-on-the-wall-1

Probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:21 pm

sad yes

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:50 pm

Die Another Day, surely.

Worst Bond film ever.

Worst film ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:52 pm

It's between 3, or 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:14 am

Nobody Does It Better, obviously.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:38 am

That's one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down