Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?
I like it. Keep it.
Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I hate it. Get rid of it.
Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Keep it but move it to the right.
Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I have yet to decide
Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:43 pm

I like the idea of different icons, but I'm worried we might get fed up with Excited and Colbert if we keep seeing them there. Would not a more boring choice of icons be better?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 1:18 pm

It would but I fear that boring icons wouldn't be as immediately apparent when scrolling. I can change them to something else that's equally visible, if people start to get bored with them.

Having said that, I do feel it works well. It's instantly obvious where the new posts are.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 2:18 pm

The smileys thing isn't working exactly. When I logged on earlier all the subforums were "excited". Without clicking on any of the threads, half an hour later they're all "arms folded".
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 2:21 pm

killcomputer

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 8:23 pm

Why is the 'latest topics' bar jammed with shi**y bands of yesteryear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm

sad yes

There's too much music talk, not enough Monsters of Cannock Chase.

monster mash
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Sh*tty bands of yesteryear is one of the things the NHotW does best. Colbert

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 9:50 pm

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!   Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having the Latest Topics widget in the sidebar. Vote now!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2