Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago Empty
PostSubject: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:58 pm

I've just found out that Fat Larry, of Fat Larry's Band, of "Zoom" fame, died of a heart attack in 1987, aged 38.

Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago Fatlarry2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Larry%27s_Band
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Syreeta Wright. bawl

Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago 3

She died in 2004.

I had no idea. Gorilla No

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 8:21 pm

Gram Parsons died in 1973; I thought he was either still alive or died about five years ago. He hasn't even been alive since I was born.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 1:27 pm

Janet Brown isn't alive - she died 10 years ago! gasp
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 1:28 pm

Actually, I've always got mixed up between Janet Brown and Faith Brown. I think they're one of those examples where I've always thought they were the same person.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 8:15 pm

Hardly all that long ago, but...

Hywel Bennett.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hywel_Bennett

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 2:47 pm

Sam Brown's mother and wife of Joe Brown, Vicki Brown, who we saw as a prominent backing singer on Sam's appearances on Top of the Pops 1989 singing "Stop!", died just two years later in 1991 of breast cancer, aged 50. Sad

Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago 220px-Vicki-brown-1353791455
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicki_Brown

(The backing singer on the left)

Vicki Brown also had a solo career in her own right and did backing vocals for loads of other famous acts.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 2:53 pm

Need

Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago R-2030695-1412059505-4594.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 5:02 pm

George Gershwin died in 1937, aged 38; I know he's a name from decades ago but I presumed he died in the 60s or even 70s.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 pm

I couldn't think if Clarissa Dickson Wright of "Two Fat Ladies" chef fame was still alive or not - and she died in 2014, 10 years ago! gasp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarissa_Dickson_Wright
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:39 pm

Some of my earliest memories of Neighbours are of Max Ramsay. The actor who played him died - in 1994! He "fell from a building".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Bell_(actor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago   Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago Empty

Back to top Go down

Famous people who you are perhaps surprised died quite some time ago
Page 1 of 1