Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.

Go down 
+4
Fangirl Three
Zarniwoop
The Call of the Wendigo
Nightjar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 10:58 pm

1978 FA Cup final I think.

I remember watching it.

The scorer for Ipswich had to get subbed off cos he had a funny turn after if I recall correctly.

Nightjar

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 10:59 pm

I think that Ipswich came a very close second in the league in either '78 or '79 as well.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 11:03 pm

Then England and Italia '90.

Then Barcelona (where Mourinho was his translator or something?)?

Then something or other and various and then Newcastle Utd.

Then he knocked it on the head.

I think.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 1:35 pm

Carla Bley of, I hate to say of mostly 'album covers of artist going to the toilet' fame died at the age of 87

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 Mi01NDQ3LmpwZWc

Oh, and Nick Mason's Fictitious Sports

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 2:29 pm

I think there's a leak in the plumbing in that last photo.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 2:33 pm

Judging by gossip on Twitter, it seems Bill Kenwright has died. I know him best as an actor playing Betty Turpin's son in Coronation Street on and off but I believe he's also known in the football world.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 3:33 pm

Yes, much loved/hated at Everton.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 3:34 pm

The guitarist out of Massive Attack, Angelo Bruschini, has died also...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/oct/24/massive-attack-confirm-death-of-guitarist-angelo-bruschini

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 3:29 pm

Richard Roundtree has died. bawl

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/oct/24/richard-roundtree-actor-shaft-roots-dies-cancer

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:59 am

gasp

Quote :
Friends star Matthew Perry 'dies aged 54 in suspected drowning'
https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/friends-star-matthew-perry-dies-aged-54/
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:45 am

gasp

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 10:39 am

I did a gasp.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:00 pm

It's being reported that he drowned in a jacuzzi. shifty

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 2:36 pm

An American ice hockey player has died after suffering "a serious cut to his neck from a skate" at a match at Sheffield Arena.  Shocked

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/67253892
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Johnson_(ice_hockey)
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 3:52 pm

Yes, I heard about the incident, last night. No one was saying just what had happened but there was talk of members of the audience being recommended to get counselling.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 9:01 pm

bawl

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/19/rosalynn-carter-jimmy-carter-first-lady-dies

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 9:46 pm

And Joss Ackland.

Moseying over the horizon with his Sp*nky Backpack too. sad yes

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 10:14 pm

bawl

He was in one episode each of The Persuaders and The Return of the Saint.

That means he turns up on Great! TV about 15 times a month.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:23 pm

Annabel Giles has died.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/instagram-hove-b1121882.html

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:31 pm

Nightjar wrote:
1978 FA Cup final I think.

I remember watching it.

The scorer for Ipswich had to get subbed off cos he had a funny turn after if I recall correctly.

'Osborne - one-nil!'

Yes, he is said to have been 'overcome' by the achievement.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.   Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2. - Page 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent deaths of people who don't need their own threads Part 2.
Page 49 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next