Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

Go down 
+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Poll Question
Yes! It were GR8!
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes! It were rubbish
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes! It were Meh.
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
No! But I'd like to.
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No! I'd Never want to
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_lcap37%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Can't remember
 0% [ 0 ]
Not saying
 0% [ 0 ]
Peace Love & Girlpower!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:27 pm

type

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Buffalo-London-Spice-Girls-Comeback
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:02 pm

Steviebaby wrote:
Butterfield wrote:
That large American actor who I can't think of his name.

Thingy Candy?

dunno

type

George Wendt, off of Cheers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wendt
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:27 pm

Gosh, you know, it's like nobody cares even a tiny little bit for my misfortune. Colbert

It's like you're all so replete with Spicy "Girl Power" you don't see those more fortunate than yourselves. oh no

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 pm

I liked it, I know I couldn't manage all of it, but of the half I saw, there were laughs, spills, girl Power and excitement.

4/5.

I think I like Posh best. scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I honestly cannot believe this has happened to me. bawl

pet
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Yes, that's better.

Still, I'm awaiting some kind of Butterecognition before the healing process can truly begin. 

I'm not holding my breath. sad yes

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Gosh, you know, it's like nobody cares even a tiny little bit for my misfortune. Colbert

No, I really sympathised. When the late drought was about to end, i was tracking the approaching thunderstorms on netweather.tv, only to have my internet connection drop out when they were less than 5 miles away. I was so furious trying to restore it that I couldn't enjoy the actual arrival of the rains.
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:14 pm

That is not comparable.

This incident - the viciously cruel timing as I became whipped into a froth of excitement, climbing the walls, tearing at my flesh and staring wildly in the mirror repeating over and over "Look at me - You can take it all because this face is freeand its accompanying grief - has scarred me on every mental and physical level for all eternity.

The fact that once I got my power back and then remembered 20 minutes later that Spice World: The Movie was on and I'd sworn I'd watch it and provide a running commentary switched immediately over to the Sony Movies - Freeview Channel 32 only to see the Fab Five breaking the fourth wall as the credits rolled was simply unbearable, especially in the knowledge that it's definitely not going to be on on telly ever again for a least 5 days.

Colbert

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Nightjar wrote:

It's like you're all so replete with Spicy "Girl Power" you don't see those more fortunate than yourselves. oh no

It's alright for you, you live in London, the filming locations are on your doorstep and you can walk out the door at any moment and pretend it's still 1997 and you're on the actual film set.

Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:22 pm

That is indeed some balm for the soul. sad yes

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:30 pm

bowtie
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 11:04 pm

It's about an hour and half walk to Tower Bridge though. rant

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 11:14 pm

pet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Nightjar wrote:
It's about an hour and half walk to Tower Bridge though. rant

Not if you're driving a double decker bus in 8" heels!

Handy Vlada
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 10:30 am

Nightjar wrote:
That is not comparable.

Colbert
Back to top Go down
http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 1:54 pm

These are the facts.

stedorlordendel

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 am

I've never seen it !
Which one was the best actress ? Someone needs to rank them on their acting skills, sooner than immediately.

I'm predicting ...
1st Mel B (like a young Meryl Streep)
2nd Emma
3rd Mel C
4th Victoria
5th Geri (best Spice Girl in all other areas, but for acting ...a bit Fizz from Eldorado ?)

Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 11:57 am

gasp

Quote :
Mel B to enter rehab for alcohol and sex addiction following PTSD diagnosis

The former Spice Girl said she used alcohol to ‘numb my pain’ following divorce from husband Stephen Belafonte

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/aug/27/mel-b-rehab-alcohol-sex-addiction-ptsd-diagnosis-spice-girl

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:02 pm

stedorlordendel wrote:

Which one was the best actress ? Someone needs to rank them on their acting skills, sooner than immediately.

1: Bunton
2: Adams
3: C
4: B
5: Ginger.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:47 pm

Didn't Bunton go to stage school? I thought Adams was the worst, with either B or C the best. Horner Halliwell probably thought she was the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next