Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?

Go down 
+2
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Poll Question
Yes! It were GR8!
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes! It were rubbish
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes! It were Meh.
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
No! But I'd like to.
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No! I'd Never want to
Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_lcap37%Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Can't remember
 0% [ 0 ]
Not saying
 0% [ 0 ]
Peace Love & Girlpower!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Adams had perfect comic timing, takes it up the bum, totally aware of the absurdity of the situation and able to turn it to her advantage, and all the time has to act posh.

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 9:21 am

Fangirl Three wrote:
I always mix up Longstanton/Long Stanton with Long Stratton.

Or Long Lankin?

rock
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:30 pm

Guest is correct. She does have fantastic timing.

I was a late convert to Mrs Beckham. For the first 15 or so years she was in the public eye, I thought she looked tacky and sounded tackier. As for her singing voice, I couldn't say either way because I didn't follow her hits.

The evolution of her style, the removal of the breast implants, and the way that all her children are polite and grounded is a real credit to her. It's been an almost uniquely enjoyable evolution. She's earned the space she inhabits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?   Have you ever Seen Spiceworld? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever Seen Spiceworld?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7