The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 3:01 pm

Wes - I Love Football

Reached number 75 in 1998. It's certainly my slogan. What a Face
Back to top Go down
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:29 pm

Mouse On Mars - Saturday Night Worldcup Fieber

Last edited by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 1:06 am

Pop Will Eat Itself - Touched By the Hand of Cicciolina music

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 10:53 am

*bump*

Any more suggestions? I don't want a repeat of that last disaster.

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 11:01 am

"Round the back"

New Order - World in Motion

Oh, yeah.

Last edited by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 11:06 am

Nightjar wrote:

Or is it just for international teams?

In the case of the latter, we're faced with a very 'limited pallet' and basically one song is going to win. sad yes

Baddiel, Skinner & Lightning Seeds - Three Lions

sad yes

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 6:17 pm

I'd totally forgotten about this thread. Excited

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 6:46 pm

It's only 2 months till it kicks off! ha ha no

1st match, 7pm 20 November 2022 Qatar vs Ecuador Excited

Last edited by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff on Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 6:48 pm

type

7pm = 4pm UK time. hmm

They're also kicking off at 1pm and 10pm local time, Sly

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 6:52 pm

yo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 8:29 pm

We're not doing domestic teams songs, are we?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 8:42 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
We're not doing Domestos teams songs, are we?

Stop trying to bleach everything out!

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 7:16 am

We're not doing domestic teams songs, are we?
I feel it would be inappropriate for a World Cup. sad yes

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:24 am

smug

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:30 am

The Official Colourbox World Cup Theme

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 11:09 am

It's only 2 months till it kicks off! ha ha no

1st match, 7pm 20 November 2022 Qatar vs Ecuador Excited

2 days to go! And I'm out of ideas!

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm

We perhaps surprisingly haven't had this yet have we?

Fat Les - Vindaloo

Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Over the years I think I've managed to spot every known "celebrity" in that video - apart from Lily Allen, who of course wasn't known then. I'm guessing she's one of the general children.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:49 pm

Any more nominations before I launch the competition?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:51 pm

Has anyone done "Back Home"?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread   The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The greatest football song of all time, nightmare death-match thread
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next