Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave

Go down 
+2
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Empty
PostSubject: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 9:45 am

Last edited by Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ on Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 10:06 am

We forgot Wombling Merry Christmas. bawl

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 12:29 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
We forgot Wombling Merry Christmas. bawl

I didn't. Colbert

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 1:14 pm

ohrly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 1:31 pm

I also forgot my fav ever xmas song, but then I couldn't bare watching it losing to Cliff or something, hmm
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Did we not include F****t Tale of New York?

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 pm

It's a cheap lousy figment of a song.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Yes indeed. I only noticed it was missing when I heard it in Lidl today.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 pm

It crashed out in the first round, devastated by the power of Nat King Cole's chestnuts: https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1681-round-1-the-christmas-song-chestnuts-roasting-vs-fairy-tale-of-new-york

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 pm

cringe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:19 pm

Christmas adjacent.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:23 pm

I actually thought about that and that specific performance at the start of all this but didn't dare mention it as it's not officially a Christmas song. bawl
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:27 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
It crashed out in the first round, devastated by the power of Nat King Cole's chestnuts: https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com/t1681-round-1-the-christmas-song-chestnuts-roasting-vs-fairy-tale-of-new-york

Oh yes, I remember now. There were so many votes to cast in round 1 that I lost track.

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:49 pm

I did think about Xmas Steps

rather than the dreary Christmas song, but it's actually about this
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
I did think about Xmas Steps

confused 2

evil2
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:44 pm

doh

music

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Did we have the awful Blue Christmas by Elvis?
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:16 pm

I think we did, right at the start.

In fact, I think it might have been up against Mariah.

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next