Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave

Go down 
+2
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 3:34 pm

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:47 pm

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:25 pm

Dary Hall & John Oates - Jingle Bell Rock.

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:44 am

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 1:08 pm

type

Can't find Thotch's Black Christmas on YouTube. killcomputer

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 12:30 pm

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 12:38 pm

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 6:55 am

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:15 am

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:16 am

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 5:14 pm

I can't believe they don't repeat them on the telly. shifty

@supervike1 wrote:

Crazy how that guy in the middle became the lead singer of Judas Priest.

Tee Hee

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 9:10 am

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 10:07 pm

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:15 pm

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 10:34 am

NDN1984

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 9:35 pm

So bad, it was released twice!!! Just made the top 75 first outing in 2004 and nowhere near the top 200 in 2005! Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 1f602
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 12:51 am

gr8 dancing at 1:42.

Were they/she anyone in particular? They're sort of like Big Brother rejects.
Back to top Go down
NDN1984

NDN1984

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:32 am

Butterfield wrote:
gr8 dancing at 1:42.

Were they/she anyone in particular? They're sort of like Big Brother rejects.

Haha!! No idea. I believe one of the girls did Babestation for a while, but not 100% on that. It got attention on music channels but obviously not enough. Furthermore, the song isn't that great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 6:46 am

PostSubject: Re: Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave   Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs We Forgot About For The Christmas-Song Punch-Up Death-Match Blood-Bath Cave
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next