TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

TV news items that don't need their own threads

Go down 
+3
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
Butterfield
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 11:38 am

They're stopping Mock the Week gasp

Mock The Week is was still going?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 11:55 am

Colbert

Nightjar wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/aug/02/storylines-were-getting-crazier-mock-the-week-to-end-after-17-years

Good. Colbert

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 12:27 pm

whatever

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:30 pm

banana bones
Quote :
Gladiators set to make TV comeback with new 'superhuman' stars

The hit TV show that drew huge audiences on Saturday nights in the 1990s will make its comeback with an 11-episode series on BBC One.

-----

The show originated in the US and initially aired in the UK from 1992 to 2000, with a revival on Sky in 2008 and 2009.
https://news.sky.com/story/gladiators-set-to-make-tv-comeback-with-new-superhuman-stars-12681190
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:32 pm

gasp
Quote :
Hosts for the show have not yet been announced, but filming is due to take place at the Utilita Arena Sheffield in 2023.

Poached from Birmingham's NIA where the original version was filmed. Colbert
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:44 pm

box

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:00 am

bananaspin

Quote :
Clare Balding will be the lead presenter for the BBC's coverage of this year's Wimbledon.

Balding takes over from Sue Barker, who decided to step down from her role at the end of the 2022 Championships after 30 years of broadcasting live sport for the BBC.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/64902037
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 4:38 pm

What is the point in going on a quiz show if you have the general knowledge of a particularly stupid child?

I never watch them, but I’m watching one now. ‘Oh, something to do with Steps maybe but I don’t know her name’.

Who was the PM in 1994 when the Channel Tunnel opened? One said Tony Blair. The other Margaret Thatcher…

‘I don’t know Prime Ministers’. What? Not even those who’ve been in office while you were an adult? Why are you on a quiz show?
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 4:53 pm

Oh, she’s got something right - but only by guessing. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 6:56 pm

Snogging in the dressing rooms of a Kids TV show! 25/30 years ago.

TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 0_hqde10

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/citv-host-admits-romped-pop-30781184

Consenting adults so not the BBC

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 1:25 am

I saw her on Talk TV the other day when flicking round the channels. I hadn't seen her for years but recognised her straight away - well, recognised her voice more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 1:50 am

Art Attack is currently trending on TwiXer. Today - or yesterday - is the day that CITV closes down after 40 years.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 9:13 am

bawl

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 11:15 pm

Deal or No Deal is coming back! Without Noel! dontpanic

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 12:29 am

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
Deal or No Deal is coming back! Without Noel! dontpanic

I'm going to take a guess that it won't be an older, straight, white male as the host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 8:48 am

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!

Spoiler:

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 1:55 pm

Oh. How.... heteronormative. And other similar words.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:03 pm

So, are we all devastated by last week's news that Doctors has been cancelled by the BBC, after 23 years?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-67133791

I seem to remember watching a handful of episodes - probably about 15-20 years ago. I'm always surprised when I see that it's still on.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:59 pm

Strictly Come Dancing always makes me think of Victoria sponge with jam and thick icing. It’s a deep and immediate association I can’t shake, and I’ve always had it.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 4:00 pm

Butterfield wrote:
So, are we all devastated by last week's news that Doctors has been cancelled by the BBC, after 23 years?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-67133791

I seem to remember watching a handful of episodes - probably about 15-20 years ago. I'm always surprised when I see that it's still on.

I remember being depressed and grief stricken, stoned in the middle of the day, and even then I couldn’t sit through that or Quincy (or possibly Diagnosis Murder) which I think was on in about the same kind of time slot. Not a patch on repeats of Father Dowling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV news items that don't need their own threads   TV news items that don't need their own threads - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV news items that don't need their own threads
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next