Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to

Go down 
+3
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Fangirl Three
Butterfield
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:33 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Butterfield wrote:
I think Bedford might be the official town/city that no one has ever been to.

Unless Nightjar once had some sort of a romp there in 1989.

I've had romps with at least two women from C*ckermouth, but not in C*ckermouth.

I seem to attract C*ckermouthers.

shifty

Perhaps an accompaniment thread would be interesting - which cities and/or counties in the UK have you had sex in?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:36 pm

I now understand the the pure raison d'etre of this thread.

We simply must locate a single significant UK settlement that not a single Wendigan has been, of properly been to.

AND THEN...

We must ALL meet there!!

In a tearoom or telephone booth or ting-and-ting.

This will be the reckoning.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:37 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
Perhaps an accompaniment thread would be interesting - which cities and/or counties in the UK have you had sex in?

Or countries... blah blah

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:12 pm

Nightjar wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:

Or countries... blah blah

Off the top of my head…

UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Venezuela, Niger, Mali, Thailand, Malaysia, and the United States.

Add a couple if microstates count.

Not that many really. Hopefully I’ll boost that tally before I get too old to attract men under the age of 30.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:15 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I now understand the the pure raison d'etre of this thread.

We simply must locate a single significant UK settlement that not a single Wendigan has been, of properly been to.

AND THEN...

We must ALL meet there!!

In a tearoom or telephone booth or ting-and-ting.

This will be the reckoning.

Exactly. That’s what we’ve all been working towards since the beginning. We were there - Bedford. Butterfield had even scouted a picturesque local location for lunch. And then Fangirl ****** up and ruined everything.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:31 am

I really am sorry guys Wolno

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:28 pm

hug

stedorlordendel

stedorlordendel

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 10:00 pm

I went to Isle of Wight on a primary school trip. We went to Black Gang Chime/Chine (?)Excited I had my photo taken on a big boot (as in ''there was an old woman who lived in a shoe'') with a few classmates but from that day to this, I've never seen the actual photo. bawl
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 9:24 am

pet

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 10:47 am

Who do you think owns it now?

My advice is: track them down, kidnap them and tie them to a chair in a dark basement, cross-examine them at great length to ascertain where said photograph is located, exterminate them, burn the body and then take the photograph.

Then have a nice look at it for a minute or two and then burn it to eliminate any evidence cos you've just murdered someone.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 11:55 am

stedorlordendel wrote:
 I had my photo taken on a big boot

Canadian navy?

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 1:06 pm

Maybe it's been posted online somewhere.

Though I for one am not putting "group of kids standing in big boot" into image search.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 9:38 pm

stedorlordendel wrote:
I went to Isle of Wight on a primary school trip.  We went to Black Gang Chime/Chine (?)Excited  I had my photo taken on a big boot (as in ''there was an old woman who lived in a shoe'') with a few classmates but from that day to this, I've never seen the actual photo. bawl

I do actually understand your pain. I was on the news in my own right as a child, having produced and presented a chat show at primary school - with selected classmates as subjects, and the odd cheeky line slipped in. Went down a storm. It was a requested - no, demanded - encore later in the day that the cameras were invited to. To this day, my proudest work. Nobody in my family recorded it. I only saw the tape once (well, probably seven or eight times in full, plus fast forwards, rewinds, and freeze frames) because someone else’s dad had.

Edit - also, a deep style departure from true childhood. I wore full eyemake up, which was never allowed. After that day an exception was made, and I’ve never been seen without it since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to   Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4