Celebrity tittle tattle Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Celebrity tittle tattle

Go down 
+2
Butterfield
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Celebrity tittle tattle Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 pm

We all love tittle and we all love tattle and we all love it when both are put together. Therefore, here's where we can post celebrity tittle tattle that has caught our eye. Demon

Last edited by The Call of the Wendigo on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Peter Purves and Valerie Singleton got up to h*nky p*anky t*gether. gasp

Quote :
Former Blue Peter presenter Valerie Singleton has revealed she had a "brief fling" with her co-host Peter Purves.

The encounter apparently happened after filming on location for the BBC show. Singleton said "one thing led to another" after wine at their hotel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7468933.stm

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Quote :
Les Dennis denies spray-painting his own name around Norwich

The actor and comedian's name appears on walls and a roadside in Norwich, prompting speculation about its creator.

Celebrity tittle tattle Skynews-les-dennis-norwich_4496586
https://news.sky.com/story/les-dennis-denies-spray-painting-his-own-name-around-norwich-11560886
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 1:51 pm

So how many have been altered with the D turned into a P?

scared
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:03 pm

Christopher "Brian Tilsley" Quinten (61) has got engaged to his fiancée, Robyn Delabarre (21)...

Celebrity tittle tattle 15417492-7195687-image-a-29_1561822145268

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 5:06 pm

Talk about punching above your weight!

She's a very lucky lady.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:23 am

So she was born about 9 years after he got stabbed to death in Coronation Street. grandpa
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 7:33 am

She looks a bit annoyed to be kissed, when she's busy fiddling with her phone like the youngsters do.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:06 am

So it seems John Barrowman has effectively been cancelled, following the backlash against Noel Clarke. I've never been too keen on John Barrowman, I've always found him pompous and annoying, but his alleged "flashing" bits and bobs is well known and joked about in the industry - so much so that I remember seeing him actually talking about it/threatening to get it out on Loose Women years ago and they were all gushing all over him.

I don't believe there's anything much more sinister here; if he'd genuinely forced himself onto someone in a s*xual way, then fair enough, but to me it seems nothing more than a bit of Carry On-type titillation that was once enjoyed in certain circles to a certain degree, but these days seems to turn everyone on Twitter into Mary Whitehouse.

Mrs M
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 6:33 am

I think he deserves it Colbert

Yes, some people were apparently fine with/amused by him exposing himself, but I wonder what would have happened to anyone who'd complained in 2005.

Would RTD have said 'You know what, you're right, this sort of thing shouldn't be going on in the workplace. Put it away in future please John.'

No he wouldn't. Anyone who complained would have been shown the door. Like Christopher Eccleston was.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:45 pm

I'm sure I've read or heard of a Carry On star who used to reveal themselves for laughs/shock value. I think it depends on the scenario and who was present. Of course, there are those who will find it genuinely disgusting, those who find it rather inappropriate but amusing (me to a certain degree) and those who genuinely enjoy those sorts of practical jokes. I do think Barrowman has got caught up in all this at the wrong time, where any sort of tomfoolery now lands you in the Savile bin.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Probably Hawtrey. sad yes

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Kenneth
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 2:49 pm

He was not a very nice man by all accounts. sad yes

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Hawtrey never got his bits out, he was much keener on getting gin in to himself.

Quote :
I'm sure I've read or heard of a Carry On star who used to reveal themselves for laughs/shock value.

If Barrowman can be excused for his behaviour in 2005 because KW used to misbehave in a similar way on the set of Carry On Cleo in 1964, presumably someone (not Barrowman, but a hypothetical person) could be excused for having sex with 10-year-old Moroccan boys in 2008 because Joe Orton used to do that in 1967.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 9:25 pm

Something something you can't ignore the supply and demand imperative of the meat market...

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySat May 15, 2021 11:17 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:

Quote :
I'm sure I've read or heard of a Carry On star who used to reveal themselves for laughs/shock value.

If Barrowman can be excused for his behaviour in 2005 because KW used to misbehave in a similar way on the set of Carry On Cleo in 1964, presumably someone (not Barrowman, but a hypothetical person) could be excused for having sex with 10-year-old Moroccan boys in 2008 because Joe Orton used to do that in 1967.

Slightly different someone flashing their bits in front of cast members as a practical joke and someone doing things with children. I have to admit, I've always thought all kinds of shenanigans went on behind the scenes of these TV show, films, music-related stuff. It has, or had, always been a rather liberal anything-goes industry, and that's probably a reason why so many young people drifted towards it. Now it's becoming more like something Cliff Richard and Thora Hird would approve of. I have no real problem with that as I'm a prude at heart, but I do feel sorry for *some* of the people who are now going to feel the force of this new generation due to their years of what was then innocent, but a bit naughty, fun.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptySun May 16, 2021 1:31 am

Butterfield wrote:
Fangirl Three wrote:

Quote :

Slightly different someone flashing their bits in front of cast members as a practical joke and someone doing things with children. I have to admit, I've always thought all kinds of shenanigans went on behind the scenes of these TV show, films, music-related stuff. It has, or had, always been a rather liberal anything-goes industry, and that's probably a reason why so many young people drifted towards it. Now it's becoming more like something Cliff Richard and Thora Hird would approve of. I have no real problem with that as I'm a prude at heart, but I do feel sorry for *some* of the people who are now going to feel the force of this new generation due to their years of what was then innocent, but a bit naughty, fun.

She was one of the worst. Famous for it - there's barely a man you've heard of that wasn't called to quench the raging thirst of Thora. By the end, I heard the vaginal prolapse was so pronounced she'd had to become the new deep throat just to get her required amount of daily male. Arse like the Blackwall Tunnel too, so it was said by those who'd know.

Even today, you'd be hard pressed to find a resident of Yorkshire who wasn't flashed by Thora Hird when she was filming on location. And then there was someone who will have to remain nameless, namely Kathy Staff...
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyThu May 27, 2021 12:45 pm

Larry Lamb had a passionate affair with Lady Colin Campbell - she says he had a 'rampant' sexual appetite and a fabulous endowment, but she had to dump him when he became fixated on marrying her. Of all the people in celebrityland, I can't think of a less likely couple.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 1:21 am

cringe

Quote :
Neighbours legend Stefan Dennis reveals secret romance with Natalie Imbruglia

Stefan told Stellar Magazine that he dated another co-star, Gayle Blakeney who played Christina Alessi. ‘Because of my relationship with Gayle and later, in a well-kept secret, I was going out with Natlalie Imbruglia,’ he said. ‘There was a rumour that I was making my way through the female cast.’

He says he and Natalie got together after meeting on set and discovering a mutual attraction – but it’s a romance that’s been kept entirely under wraps until now.
https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/11/neighbours-stefan-dennis-reveals-secret-romance-with-natalie-imbruglia-16978523/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity tittle tattle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next