Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Celebrity tittle tattle

Go down 
+2
Butterfield
The Call of the Wendigo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 10:31 am

Butterfield wrote:
without great arm.

shifty

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 1:26 pm

I noticed that, but didn't go there.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 2:53 pm

Quote :
Julie Goodyear, known for playing Bet Lynch in Coronation Street, has received a "heartbreaking diagnosis" of dementia, her husband has said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65831828
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 6:58 pm

bawl

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 11:25 am

gasp

https://www.reddit.com/r/popculturechat/comments/144mvvi/singer_kelis_43_is_dating_actor_bill_murray_72/

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 11:46 am

I wonder what attracted him to her yard?

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 2:35 pm

It seems producer Babyface and singer Anita Baker have had a big public falling out. popcorn

Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 2:37 pm

The comments under that tweet, words that would probably get me imprisoned if I were to ever use them. shifty
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 11:44 pm

I think my g*ydar must have packed up a long time ago. I never saw this one coming (out).

Quote :
Gladiators star Jet, also known as Diane Youdale, has announced her engagement to 'gorgeous' girlfriend Zoe in a new podcast interview

Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 6_ITV-ARCHIVE Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 1_Diane-Youdale
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/gladiators-star-jet-set-marry-30455798
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 5:50 am

They'll be married at a barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 2:18 am

In three days time it'll be 25 years since Jill Dando was killed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 2:07 am

This is a gripping story from yesterday's Sky News.

Quote :
Gyles Brandreth blames himself for Rod Hull's death

Gyles Brandreth says he blames himself for the death of Rod Hull, who died in 1999 when he fell from the roof of his home while attempting to adjust his television aerial.

-----

[Brandreth explained that] he had been at the theatre with Hull on the day of his death, a day he said was blighted by "terrible, terrible weather".

Brandreth went on: "He was sitting next to me, and he was complaining all through the show - he was interrupting the show almost - going on about how he wanted to get home because he wanted to watch the football, but his Sky aerial wasn't transmitting properly.

"And I said, 'Don't moan about it, if you want to watch the television get a ladder out, climb on to the roof, and fix it Rod'."

He went on to describe Hull's accident, saying: "And after the show, in this stormy weather, he went home, he got out a ladder, he climbed the ladder, and he tried to fix the aerial.

"Unfortunately, the wind was very great, and he fell backwards off the ladder and killed himself." [and I believe fell through a greenhouse]

Brandreth said that while he wasn't present at the time of the accident, he felt he'd "encouraged" him to climb on the roof.

It gets worse...

Quote :
Brandreth....also said he "killed Harry Secombe", describing how he had just completed a phone interview with the Welsh actor when he "fell and slipped backwards down the stairs, and a few days later he died".
https://news.sky.com/story/gyles-brandreth-blames-himself-for-rod-hulls-death-i-killed-a-man-the-emu-man-13128089
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 7:02 am

You know what to do then, Gyles.

Quote :
[and I believe fell through a greenhouse]

Didn't know that.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 12:57 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
You know what to do then, Gyles.

Quote :
[and I believe fell through a greenhouse]

Didn't know that.

type

From a news report at the time:

Quote :
He slipped and crashed through a greenhouse roof on to a concrete floor.

He lay covered in glass between the bungalow and the greenhouse.
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/5168108.rod-hull-killed-in-fall/
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 12:58 pm

In that article I misread "Entertainer Rod Hull" as "Extreme entertainer Rod Hull".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 12:59 pm

Butterfield wrote:
In that article I misread "Entertainer Rod Hull" as "Extreme entertainer Rod Hull".

Handy Vlada

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 1:36 pm

Quote :
Dannii Minogue fights back tears as she reveals she 'identifies as queer'
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/dannii-minogue-fights-back-tears-202028592.html

Now, I don't like to speculate (much) about people's own private lives, feelings and identities, but calling yourself "queer" does seem like the new fashion accessory, with many historic gay people still finding the term offensive while celebrities enjoy using the now fluid term to sound.... edgy and exciting.

....Just as she's about to launch a new lesbian dating show on BBC Three. blah blah

There's nothing in that article to explain why she identifies as "queer" - she even has an actual man in her life - not that she really needs to explain, other than I want her to for my own "queer" curiosities. What a Face

Quote :
She confidently stated: "I identify as queer in a weird way."

box

Quote :
When quizzed about her feelings towards the women, the Australian celebrity, who has been in a relationship with musician Adrian Newman for over ten years, responded with a laugh: "You girls are hot. You know it. I love it. I'm here for it. Is that an answer?"

Oh, her "queerness" is definitely confirmed!
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 4:51 pm

It does seem to be mainly straight women. Often not only straight but in active relationships with the opposite sex. Along the ‘yeah, I’ve fancied a girl before’ lines. I imagine - I may be wrong - most of these queer ladies would turn straight as a die if the fancied girl ever said ‘would you like to care for my lady garden tonight?’ - in many cases they’d probably faint as the colour drained from their faces.
Back to top Go down
Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 6:53 pm

Yes, I think that's what "queer" as become. A bit flirty with members of the same sex on a night out, colour your hair purple, wear some platforms, dance to I Will Survive = "queer".

AKA cultural appropriation. creep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2024 7:00 pm

But there isn't a woman alive who hasn't had a drunken fondle of their ladyfriends once in their lives?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity tittle tattle   Celebrity tittle tattle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity tittle tattle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next