Albums you've fallen asleep listening to Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Albums you've fallen asleep listening to

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Albums you've fallen asleep listening to Empty
PostSubject: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 7:28 pm

On like the first time you've heard it, not as background listening to fall asleep to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Actually it was the CD, which had a 79 minutes running time or something daft. sleepy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 2:12 pm

Well, that's it. I have now run out of answers.

suicide fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 2:17 pm

Steviebaby wrote:

Actually it was the CD, which had a 79 minutes running time or something daft. sleepy

type
63 minutes.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 3:58 pm

I've never fallen asleep to an album. box

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 7:00 pm

I think Nightjar fell asleep listening to that Space Afrika one. yes

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 5:53 am

In June1994 I was doing a very stressful job and only had time to sleep between 1am and 7am. I'd drift off listening to Sgt Pepper followed by The Rise And Fall on my CD multi-changer.

If I managed to stay awake till New Delhi on the latter I was always pleased, because that whole month I felt I was in New Delhi, slowly dying of la grippe  (semi-racist Indian accent follows)

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 5:54 am

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 9:06 am

sleepy

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 2:43 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
In June1994 I was doing a very stressful job and only had time to sleep between 1am and 7am. I'd drift off listening to Sgt Pepper followed by The Rise And Fall on my CD multi-changer.

You had a CD multichanger in June 1994? I don't think I even knew of their existence until March 1996 when my cousin had one at his 21st birthday party. I was fascinated by it, with the spangly light in the top shining on the playing CD. I only had a small portable CD player at the time but ended up with my own Aiwa multichanger hi-fi within a few months, which lasted me 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 5:12 pm

I bought it in March 1988 actually, by mail order from an advert in What Hi-fi.

It had a caddy which you took out and filled with up to 6 discs. Its display was a friendly orange 8-segment LED. And it had a remote control!

In 1998, after 10 years' heavy service, the caddy started to jam, and one sad day in January 2000 it jammed for good. I had to take the CD player apart to get my discs out.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums you've fallen asleep listening to   Albums you've fallen asleep listening to Empty

Back to top Go down

Albums you've fallen asleep listening to
Page 1 of 1