Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo

+2
The Call of the Wendigo
Nightjar
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo

Post by Nightjar Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Yes, I too remember those sad days when paying upwards of £10 for a record was the grim reality. sad yes

I'm having my sweet revenge on the music industry now though. evil2

Back to top Go down

Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo

Post by Nightjar Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:19 pm

Scissor Sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:35 pm

Ana Matronic's still going her BBC radio show isn't she?

dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:43 am

I love the happening style of this thread's title. 'Re: Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo, yo.'

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:15 am

Nightjar wrote:Yes, I too remember those sad days when paying upwards of £10 for a record was the grim reality. sad yes

I'm having my sweet revenge on the music industry now though. evil2

Isn't that thing dead, yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:44 am

Fangirl Three wrote:I love the happening style of this thread's title. 'Re: Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo, yo.'

When in reality it was just the old forum not allowing titles of a certain length. But it stuck and transferred to the new forum despite being able to have much longer titles. happy
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:15 am

After a quick search there appear to be no up to date photos of Susan Boyle from the last couple of years. Where has she gone?
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:58 am

Back to the 3rd circle of hell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:51 am

It seems that long lost Alex Parks of Fame Academy 2003... fame now lives in Australia's Gold Coast. Or at least she did in 2017 when she last posted on Twitter, after just 3 days of using it. What a Face

Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo9Ex0OECF25FINk0vzKJL40-yh6sBlc_NxY7B8jKsW-dB3od8QM83kTPnTSSvRQWsL0A&usqp=CAU

And with that she was gone again. I don't think the new music even came to anything.

Last edited by Butterfield on Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:57 am

Still no recent photos of her anywhere.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:03 am

10 replies isn't bad, I used to celebrate when I got any at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:23 am

Fangirl Three wrote:10 replies isn't bad, I used to celebrate when I got any at all.

I wonder if she expected a few more replies though, as if the world had been awaiting her return. She even added a hashtag thingy of her name.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 am

bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:15 pm

Celebrities who're still alive but don't seem to exist anymo - Page 2 P6JGqXE

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:21 pm

Butterfield wrote:
Fangirl Three wrote:10 replies isn't bad, I used to celebrate when I got any at all.

I wonder if she expected a few more replies though, as if the world had been awaiting her return. She even added a hashtag thingy of her name.

That is upsetting. Still, she was going in the right direction. From 4 to 10 to 12. If only she’d stuck with it, or got her t*ts out.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:53 pm

Butterfield wrote:

FG3?

sad yes
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2